VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you single guys just ever feel like not going out? Like you have plans (with a lady even) and you're just like fuck this I was to stay home get stoned and play video games? Impressing girls is way too fucking hard. Especially when you're broke and you're trying to pretend you're not. Because what girl likes a broke dude?

Any of you single guys just ever feel like not going out? Like you have plans (with a lady even) and you're just like fuck this I was to stay home get stoned and play video games? Impressing girls is way too fucking hard. Especially when you're broke and you're trying to pretend you're not. Because what girl likes a broke dude?

i go past that. i don't even make plans. i am a total recluse...

So there is this good looking woman i know. she's been hinting to me that i should invite her to my house to play video games. last night i was suppose to meet her at a party but had no ride. she texted me saying "im missing you"... what is that suppose to mean?

It means at the very least she wants your dick so you should invite her over for video games, find out here favorite beer/drink and see where the night goes.

she wants it

in news for me the girl ive been in love with for like five years heard i made out with some girl and seemed jealous/ angry so plus points for me

see i hate that... girls seem jealous when they see you with other women, or hear about you hooking up with other chics, but aren't interested enough in you when you're hitting on them. they are fickle like that. not all, but alot are. my ex roommate was like that with guys. they'd hit on her and she's take them for a ride, but didn't like them, then would get jealous when they stopped giving her compliments or attention.

but here's the dilemma, she has a boyfriend. i don't fuck with people with boyfriends. that's bad karma.

why don't single women hit on me damnit?

Oh well you left that little bit of information out. May I suggest going out to get a drink, Not a date, just a drink. Maybe you will find out more about the boyfriend situation. But I agree that you shouldn't fuck her while she's still with someone else.

but here's the dilemma, she has a boyfriend. i don't fuck with people with boyfriends. that's bad karma.

why don't single women hit on me damnit?

Oh well you left that little bit of information out. May I suggest going out to get a drink, Not a date, just a drink. Maybe you will find out more about the boyfriend situation. But I agree that you shouldn't fuck her while she's still with someone else.

yea, someplace social is probably the best idea. she's told me she wants to break up with her boyfriend before. ive met him. seems nice, but man, that dude needs to shower. lol

yea, someplace social is probably the best idea. she's told me she wants to break up with her boyfriend before. ive met him. seems nice, but man, that dude needs to shower. lol

Maybe spending some time with her in a social setting will give her the motivation to dump him.

she's told me she wants to break up with her boyfriend before. ive met him. seems nice, but man, that dude needs to shower. lol

Despite looking like an asshole, she's wanting to make sure you'll commit before she dumps her other man. It's a piece-of-shit tactic so many women do b/c they're scared shitless of being alone. I steer clear of those women as that issue probably isn't even the worst of what you'll deal with.

Just put yourself in the other guy's shoes. Maybe you'll be dumped in the same fashion once she finds greener pastures.

A classic sign of a spoiled brat that is too chickenshit to dump someone properly.

she's told me she wants to break up with her boyfriend before. ive met him. seems nice, but man, that dude needs to shower. lol

Despite looking like an asshole, she's wanting to make sure you'll commit before she dumps her other man. It's a piece-of-shit tactic so many women do b/c they're scared shitless of being alone. I steer clear of those women as that issue probably isn't even the worst of what you'll deal with.

Just put yourself in the other guy's shoes. Maybe you'll be dumped in the same fashion once she finds greener pastures.

A classic sign of a spoiled brat that is too chickenshit to dump someone properly.

she said this in passing though. that part wasn't intentionally told to me. i was talking to her on the way home and i invited her and the boyfriend for drinks.. she said she doesnt hang out with the boyfriend much, and she's thinking of dumping him.. it was like 2 days after i met her. so i dont' think she said it with those intentions.

it's funny how every guy there hits on her, yet i'm the only one that doesnt and she seems to want to hang out with me. weird.

but i do know women like the people you mention.

i don't think i'd actually make it a point to have a relationship with her anyway. she's hot, but we have nothing in common. damnit me...

she wants it

in news for me the girl ive been in love with for like five years heard i made out with some girl and seemed jealous/ angry so plus points for me

see i hate that... girls seem jealous when they see you with other women, or hear about you hooking up with other chics, but aren't interested enough in you when you're hitting on them. they are fickle like that. not all, but alot are. my ex roommate was like that with guys. they'd hit on her and she's take them for a ride, but didn't like them, then would get jealous when they stopped giving her compliments or attention.

i mean im still convinced i have a chance so it makes me happy, but yeah when i realize i dont im going to be extra mad

mike (uhhh, controlthebleeding mike) .... listen to what alex said. he's dead on. BUT, you can still get laid out of this, and if she's hot, you gotta go for it. you deserve that at the very least.

and the reason she wants to hang out with you is BECAUSE you're the only one not hitting on her. if everybody else is, it means nothing to her. she's intrigued by your lack of interest.

michael myers: i have used your little situation to my advantage a couple times actually... hot girl i want to date, she's got a bf/isn't 100% sold on dating somebody at the time, so i hook up with somebody else and make sure she hears through the grapevine that it happened. BAM she's calling me asking if i want to hang out. it ain't rocket science. it's actually the same sort of situation that mike is dealing with. girls want attention (whether they are currently reciprocating that attention to you or not) so when you don't give it to them in the way they are expecting it, they almost feel like they need to prove to you that they're worthy of attention. if you play your cards right, you can make things happen with her very shortly.

i don't think i'd actually make it a point to have a relationship with her anyway. she's hot, but we have nothing in common. damnit me...

I can definitely relate to that. Sounds like you've got some good virtues to not just bang a taken girl and I really respect that.

In all honesty, sometimes I find that just knowing I can bag someone without doing the deed is sufficient satisfaction to keep me from going crazy....sometimes.

I can definitely relate to that. Sounds like you've got some good virtues to not just bang a taken girl and I really respect that.

In all honesty, sometimes I find that just knowing I can bag someone without doing the deed is sufficient satisfaction to keep me from going crazy....sometimes.

yea, i always put myself in the other guys shoes. I've been cheated on 2 times, and it's not a great feeling and very upsetting. So I wouldn't like to be part of that in any way. Even if the guys an asshole, I'm still not gonna be the guy who breaks up a relationship. The female has to realize that on her own and not because someone else is showing them attention.

But then again it's been almost 5 years, so i might throw that all out the window... joking.

are me and (controlthebleeding) mike the only members of the half decade club?

i seriously like this girl shes about 6 years younger then me though, and she has some weird ideas about dating, like how she can't date any friends ever. not just me, anybody whos a friend she can't date. she wants a relatonship to start cold turkey basically.

i dunno, i dig her, she just doesn't fit my mold of crazy art major chicks.

all my best relatonships were with art majors. go figure.

guess theres something about that whole writer thing.

Walking to Wawa I saw a group of attractive young men and then I realized I was walking through the gayborhood. Fail. Still a dateless loser yo. Sometimes I really wish I were sexually attracted to women because males seem to fail me every time. My well is dry. Dudes I meet either be gay, taken, or just plain boring or nonreciprocating . I haven't found a dude who can hold a decent conversation with me. If I use a word that's more than three syllables and it looks like his head is going to explode we have a problem. If you ain't got the smarts I don't want yo dick.