VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drahtuos

well it's always been a friendship intertwined with mutual attraction. she is the best and possibly only kisser for me, no one comes close to matching her lethal skills with lips and tongue.

Guest drahtuos

i like her though, i would love for something to come out of seeing her again. lying next to her during the movie i just wanted to touch her hold her be close to her, but i didnt do any of that.. i didnt want to push anything, i didnt want to scare her away, i was scared and excited at the same time. it was honestly just really nice to see her after so long and she looked great! all grown up, so attractive she smelled amazing. guess i'll just have to sit back and see where it could go from here. here's hoping.

thought I was out of the club until the girl I was talking to started playing her games.

Same. "I want to show you I like you by all of the sudden not wanting to spend time w/ you and go away for a week b/c I'm "Fiercy Independent."

:( BLOWS

at least you have nick to cuddle up too :P

• 1 month later...
i probably could have a gf but she's kind of a whore and i don't really want to date her, so im planning on just stringing the hooking up sometimes thing going until it inevitably blows up in my face and she has sex with all my friends.

sounds reasonable.

i'm also currently still girlfriendless