I HATE THE BEATLES.

pjaicomo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha just sayin....

What exactly are you saying? They are a great band.

Dude music is all preferance but I think PUSA are fucking awful and always looked at them as a joke band. I never took them seriously with such insanely lame songs. I like The Beatles but Im not a huge fan but they arent even comparable to PUSA. But music is all preferance and everyone likes what they like.

What exactly are you saying? They are a great band.

Dude music is all preferance but I think PUSA are fucking awful and always looked at them as a joke band. I never took them seriously with such insanely lame songs. I like The Beatles but Im not a huge fan but they arent even comparable to PUSA. But music is all preferance and everyone likes what they like.

PUSA!

YOUR OPINION IS BULLSHIT!

Mine is clearly better, and I am clearly right.

I used to hate them but as I get older I can definitely get into them a lot more.

I HATE LED ZEPPELIN!

Oh man, Zeppelin fucking rules! I like them much much more than The Beatles. Im still hoping for that Zeppelin reunion tour but I dont think it will happen since Plant doesnt want to do it and they are talking about doing a reunion with some dude from a band called Alter Bridge doing the vocals. I think Alter Bridge is like ex members of Creed or Nickelback or something. That would be a slap in the face to the Zeppelin legacy.

PUSA!

YOUR OPINION IS BULLSHIT!

Mine is clearly better, and I am clearly right.

...or not

I used to hate them but as I get older I can definitely get into them a lot more.

I HATE LED ZEPPELIN!

Oh man, Zeppelin fucking rules! I like them much much more than The Beatles. Im still hoping for that Zeppelin reunion tour but I dont think it will happen since Plant doesnt want to do it and they are talking about doing a reunion with some dude from a band called Alter Bridge doing the vocals. I think Alter Bridge is like ex members of Creed or Nickelback or something. That would be a slap in the face to the Zeppelin legacy.

ZEPPELIN RULES!

It was Creed. And sadly Creed is getting back together.

lolwut. Did Paul McCartney just run over your dog or something? The Beatles haven't been around for a while dude. It's not like their music is this inescapable force that follows you everywhere. You don't have to listen to them.

I think I like Zeppelin more, but they are very different bands. Zeppelin wrote albums, and while the Beatles put out some good albums, they were more of a singles band for most of their career.

ZEPPELIN RULES!

It was Creed. And sadly Creed is getting back together.

Well shit, just more Creed is bad enough but now that singer from Alter Bridge wont have shit to do and make it more likely that he could join Zeppelin if they do the reunion tour. Id give anything to see Zeppelin play a show but I wouldnt even go if Plant wasnt there and they had some douche bag singer from some diet new metal band