Photos Ninja Gun,Tim Barry,Night Marchers,VC totes

Guest admin1338560633

Got in a bunch of good stuff while I was out yesterday. We got in the Mitch Clem drawn/I Heart U printed jackets for the Xmas Coody Claus and the Ninja Elves "Restless Rubes" edition out of 120. They turned out so bad ass and only 28 are left. Get one if you are interested. Got in the Tim Barry "Manchester" repress and the vinyl matches the art perfectly. Got in the Night Marchers domestic pressing and man, it looks purty with the silver foil stamping. Lastly, we got in the Mitch Cleam drawn/I Heart U printed tote bags. Eric at I Heart U also printed 1 apron which Seabron will rock for her holiday cookie baking! The totes turned out rad. make sure you get one. As you can see from the photos, they hold records realy well.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Eric at I heart u is currently making 15 aprons that will feature the art from the Delicious Vinyl Collective shirt and LP. We just figured with the word Delicious, it would make the most sense on an apron.

last christmas, we gave out a cookbook to friends for the holidays. It might be time for me to start sharing recipes with all of you. I did not realize we had so many cooks in the kitchen.

Eric at I heart u is currently making 15 aprons that will feature the art from the Delicious Vinyl Collective shirt and LP. We just figured with the word Delicious, it would make the most sense on an apron.

last christmas, we gave out a cookbook to friends for the holidays. It might be time for me to start sharing recipes with all of you. I did not realize we had so many cooks in the kitchen.

NICE!