New records from Fueled By Ramen

I posted this in the FOB thread, but thought I'd post it here just in case you didn't see it there.

Ok from doing a little research on amazon, these are coming out:

GCH-The Quilt

TAI-Fast Times

PATD-Pretty Odd

FOB-TTTYG

Paramore-All We Know Is Falling

Cobra Starship-Kiss My Sass (which is just a song, so they may mean Viva La Cobra)

Cute Is What We Aim For-Rotation

Hush Sound-Goodbye Blues

The Cab-Whisper War

You really have no idea how bummed I am to find out they're releasing something from pretty much every band on the label, except the only two that I wanted: Forgive Durden and This Providence.

These do not seem like albums that would sell very well on vinyl. 14 year old girls dont buy turn tables.

14 year old girls DO however buy anything these bands put out with daddy's credit card. vinyl becomes pretty things to frame and show how obsessed you are.

will get TTTYG and AWKIF. Wish they would not press the shitty, shitty, shitty Gym Class and Academy albums. need papercut chronicles and almost here. also get me some days away and punchline

Might pick up Paramore or that FOB but Im not a huge fan of either album. Kinda guilty pleasures I guess. The whole list is pretty terrible tho. These do not seem like albums that would sell very well on vinyl. 14 year old girls dont buy turn tables.

Yeah, like Jon said, apparently people frame the shit out of these records. In the ebay thread I posted a link to some guy who apparently acquired TWO copies of the 2nd coheed album (which goes for ~$150) and explicitly said they were to hang on his wall, but he decided to sell one.