17 Copies of Circa survive ON LETTING GO left

Guest kevinb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just googled copies of on letting go vinylcollective on google and this came up. i didnt know it was a big fucking deal to post.

When you Google something, it's automatically assumed that you Googled it on Google. That's like saying ATM machine. But worse, cuz it's not even an acronym.

When I started collecting, I found a thread about this very same record on this very same board. Did I bump it? No, because it was from 2008, and the next search result was a listing from eBay with a $200 price tag. Then a Discogs page with none for sale. Way to go, circasurviveguy. Thank you to whoever said that.

Also, where is theusedguy when you need him?! I found a Used vinylzz he doesn't have!

i just googled copies of on letting go vinylcollective on google and this came up. i didnt know it was a big fucking deal to post.

When you Google something, it's automatically assumed that you Googled it on Google. That's like saying ATM machine. But worse, cuz it's not even an acronym.

When I started collecting, I found a thread about this very same record on this very same board. Did I bump it? No, because it was from 2008, and the next search result was a listing from eBay with a $200 price tag. Then a Discogs page with none for sale. Way to go, circasurviveguy. Thank you to whoever said that.

Also, where is theusedguy when you need him?! I found a Used vinylzz he doesn't have!

I wonder if he got any sweet Used vinyl on RSD?

Stoked I picked up the Juturna picture disc off a discogs seller for $55 ppd a few months back, they had it listed for $120... The really funny thing is they didn't list it with the option to make an offer, I just messaged them and they accepted :-D

Yeah, I'm gonna be holding onto my CS records for a long while.

MLB Baseball has always pissed me off.

first reaction: NO WAY!!! *excitement*

second: fuck, 2008.

third: theusedguy=linkinparkhood

fourth: holy shit, yocasey's karma is positive?!

why do people keep saying this shit?! my name is ben and i live in new mexico. i don't know how the hell theusedguy is besides his posts.

who*

theusedguy is someone who does things that makes us unhappy. for example dredging up a 4 year old post instead of creating your own thread in the "for sale" section... or something to that extent.