Pressing Info - World/Inferno Friendship Society

Guest baseball

i think all the red eyed souls were on red vinyl. also, i'm pretty sure addicted to bad ideas is limited to 500 on gray vinyl. first pressing, that is. i know this because i bought it at a world inferno show. if you really need to know you should email zak at chunksaah. he's really nice and helpful, and responds pretty quickly.

world inferno has never released any pressing info about their records besides colors, no numbers.

the clear w/ red inside were preorders for red eyed soul

this is everything i have from them. and to the best of my knowledge, i am missing 2 records.

i need the redeyedsoul double lp on red. and i need the european press of it on red also, however it is only a single lp.

so if you have either of those, i needs!

7:

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Tattoos Fade, Blue Ghost -120/500

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Tattoos Fade split, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - The Models and The Mannequins, Gern Blandsten -clear blue /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Pumpkin Time, Gern Blandsten

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Speak of Brave Men, Germ Blandsten

World/Inferno Friendship Society - I Wouldn't Want to Live in a World Without Grudges, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Our Candidate, Gern Blandsten -clear red /?

LP:

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Bridewater Astral League, Gern Blandsten (x2)

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Me V. Angry Mob, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Red-Eyed Soul, Bankshot -clear/red swirl gatefold 2xlp /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - International Smashism, The Company with the Golden Arm

World/Inferno Friendship Society - International Smashism, The Company with the Golden Arm -clear orange /100

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Addicted to Bad Ideas: Peter Lorre's Twentieth Century, Chunksaah - Grey /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Addicted to Bad Ideas: Peter Lorre's Twentieth Century, Chunksaah

world inferno has never released any pressing info about their records besides colors, no numbers.

the clear w/ red inside were preorders for red eyed soul

this is everything i have from them. and to the best of my knowledge, i am missing 2 records.

i need the redeyedsoul double lp on red. and i need the european press of it on red also, however it is only a single lp.

so if you have either of those, i needs!

7:

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Tattoos Fade, Blue Ghost -120/500

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Tattoos Fade split, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - The Models and The Mannequins, Gern Blandsten -clear blue /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Pumpkin Time, Gern Blandsten

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Speak of Brave Men, Germ Blandsten

World/Inferno Friendship Society - I Wouldn't Want to Live in a World Without Grudges, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Our Candidate, Gern Blandsten -clear red /?

LP:

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Bridewater Astral League, Gern Blandsten (x2)

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Me V. Angry Mob, X-Mist

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Red-Eyed Soul, Bankshot -clear/red swirl gatefold 2xlp /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - International Smashism, The Company with the Golden Arm

World/Inferno Friendship Society - International Smashism, The Company with the Golden Arm -clear orange /100

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Addicted to Bad Ideas: Peter Lorre's Twentieth Century, Chunksaah - Grey /?

World/Inferno Friendship Society - Addicted to Bad Ideas: Peter Lorre's Twentieth Century, Chunksaah

pm'd.