Help passing a drug test...

Guest streetcore

Guest streetcore

I'm applying for a new job Monday and with it comes a drug test so whats a good product you all would recommend to purchase from GNC to cleanse me out? If it comes down to it i'll use the oldie but goodie, a mini m'n'm container full of clean pee under the ol' sac.

Guest streetcore
Don't do drugs.
but since that didn't work you can go to a head shop and pay like $30 for a 12 ounce bottle of something that is supposed to work. I have never used it. I hope there is a money back guarantee...just in case.

my dad failed one and got a refund. you were supposed to stop smoking 3 days prior but he smoked up until the night before.

Guest baseball

Okay, there's only two ways you can actually pass a drug test.

1) Don't do drugs.

2) Synthetic Urine. It's about $30, but it will work. Comes with a heating pad and everything, just bring it with you. I've never had to pass a drug test, but I do know for a fact synthetic urine works.

http://www.keepshooting.com/selfdefense/fake-urine/fake-urine-pass-drugtest.htm

Drinking too much water will just dilute your piss and it won't take. Those drinks will likely just contaminate your sample. If you go with the synthetic, I've ordered stuff from that site in the link above before, and they shipped very quickly.

Guest baseball
is this all we needed to do to get baseball back here? talk about weed?

Haha, purely a coincidence. First time I read the board in a month and this was at the top of the page.

Guest baseball
Drug Test when applyling for a job? For real?

Over here we smoke bongs at job interviews...

Yup, we lack many freedoms in the US. The majority of businesses in the private sector do pre-employment drug tests nowadays. The US government was sued and lost on the grounds that drug testing is unconstitutional a while back for trying to drug test its employees. You can still get many government jobs without being subjected to drug tests, unless you're trying to get some kind of security clearance. Companies in the private sector have much more leeway in their hiring practices.

Here's how it works. The drug czar and a handful of politicians are connected to private interests in the drug testing industry. They use connections with the insurance companies to offer better rates to companies who conduct employment drug tests, which in turn makes the businesses happy, which makes the insurance companies happy, which leads to more money for the drug testing industry, which leads to more money for the politicians in things like campaign contributions.

The problem, of course, is that drug testing doesn't work.

1) Studies often reveal that false positives (saying you failed when you didn't) occur often, ruining many people's lives in the process.

2) Drug testing is often counterproductive, particuarly for kids. I've read some literature on this and what commonly happens is kids gravitate towards more dangerous drugs that stay in your system less time in order to pass tests. So instead of using a benign drug like marijuana that stays in their system up to a month, they switch to amphetamines, alcohol, cocaine, or prescription drugs which only stay in your system a few days.

3) There's no link that drug testing increases productivity in any way. Particuarly because drug tests don't distinguish between use and abuse. A good manager identifies a useful employee far better than a drug test.

And you know, there's the fact that no one aside from a doctor has any fucking business examining your bodily fluids. It's amazing to me that people accept such a gross violation of privacy, especially when it's just a money making scheme.