dear no idea/ var...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this has become the official Dear Var thread:

Dear Var, get those Dear Landlord records out already.

DL did not record their LP yet. They decided (rightly) to record it AFTER tour, not right before.

They did record 2 songs for a Toys That Kill split... waiting on TTK. (One of the DL songs is on the FEST 7 comp).

Since this has become the official Dear Var thread:

Dear Var, get those Dear Landlord records out already.

DL did not record their LP yet. They decided (rightly) to record it AFTER tour, not right before.

They did record 2 songs for a Toys That Kill split... waiting on TTK. (One of the DL songs is on the FEST 7 comp).

Someone light a fire under TTK...the song from the fest comp was great.

Dear Santa Var-

Please press Whiskey & Co's first LP. I've been a good, even great, boy this year and I deserve it..

Love,

Doug

We got tests in October, but the old CD art resolution blows, so we are rebuilding it from scratch. Think February.

Anything else? How about a NEW W&Co album? No problem. They started recording it last week. It will take a while to finish. Figure it will be out by April.

Dear Varther Christmas,

Please repress the Small Brown Bike records Our Own Wars and Collection.

My mummy said you aren't real, but I showed her my record collection and now she wants to kiss you.

love,

Little Jonny Minto.

Geesh, what is it with this thread? OOW = January. Coll = probably around the same. OOW for sure. Probably NAIL on a new color too. Whoa.

Dear Varther Christmas,

Please repress the Small Brown Bike records Our Own Wars and Collection.

My mummy said you aren't real, but I showed her my record collection and now she wants to kiss you.

love,

Little Jonny Minto.

Geesh, what is it with this thread? OOW = January. Coll = probably around the same. OOW for sure. Probably NAIL on a new color too. Whoa.

Woah indeed! ;D

Hey Var!

Any word on that long fabled second Swarm collection??

Since I have been involved in a criminal syndicate with Colohan, he claims to be sending the missing songs soon. I have been waiting for these for... 8 years?

The loose plan is to do 2 separate LPs. Volume One = 10" + 3 songs, so it will be the full "Parasitic Skies" CD on one 12". Volume 2 = everything recorded AFTER PS with the 2nd lineup. If we do a CD it will be both on one. Probably with some extraneous live stuff at the end, because that's what hardcore bands do on their discographies.

Hey Var!

Any word on that long fabled second Swarm collection??

Since I have been involved in a criminal syndicate with Colohan, he claims to be sending the missing songs soon. I have been waiting for these for... 8 years?

The loose plan is to do 2 separate LPs. Volume One = 10" + 3 songs, so it will be the full "Parasitic Skies" CD on one 12". Volume 2 = everything recorded AFTER PS with the 2nd lineup. If we do a CD it will be both on one. Probably with some extraneous live stuff at the end, because that's what hardcore bands do on their discographies.

..well at least every band Colohan does deserves! to have the extraneous live stuff at the end(Ruination Discography anyone!? )

fuck. now I wanna listen to ruination and at the same time I now have the chorus to xON OUR KNEESx stuck in my head too...and I have neither on my ipod.

Var, I blame you for this. damnit.

The real question you D-bags are over looking is, when will Good Luck's "Into Lake Griffy" come out on vinyl?

Also, something santa related and retarded.

Feb, looks like. We had to move a couple songs around so it would fit on an LP. For some reason that = mass delays at the mastering place. :'(