Happy Holidays from VC/SH,Top 10s,Gift Certificate

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays from Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home. We made some Christmas cards with the above photo and inserted them into some of your orders (we only had 200 cards to send out so don't be mad at us if you didn't get one). It has been a year for the record books and I really want to thank each and every one of you for making this such a special year. In 2008, we bounced back from downsizing and moving everything into my house back into an office/warehouse while hiring more staff. We put out a lot of records we just think the world of and had the opportunity to release so many great albums on vinyl. We experimented with a cooperative label that is off to a great start. We sold nearly 2,000 Gaslight Anthem "59 sound" LPs which helped the band have a kick ass first week at billboard. We started an Under the Influence 7" series which is off to an amazing start. We signed a lot of amazing acts who will be releasing albums in 2009 (In the Red, Austin Lucas, The Takers, Mike Hale). We started making Suburban Home Shotgunators which I hope has inspired to bring your party up a notch. We bared witness to the greatest tour ever, the Revival Tour, and hope Chuck does them every year. I can go on and on and will (in a year end recap) sometime next week. Bottom line though: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

If you get bored, we updated all of our staff profiles to include our top records of the year, top movies, shows, books, and what have you. You can find that here http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/staff/.

Although we are shipping orders today and tomorrow, most of them won't arrive in time for Xmas. If you are like most people and have not finished (or started) your holiday shopping, I offer you two options:

1. Gift Certificates http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/GIFT CERTIFICATES/. I will be checking in on the computer periodically over the next few days to send out the Gift Certificates via email as a pdf file.

2. Place an order for a loved one and just print out the order. Most people should understand.

I hope everyone has a great holiday, a safe new years, and I hope everyone is excited about what should be monumental 2009.