Who here has one of the Refused reissue LP's?

I don't think the new one sounds all that great, sounds kinda flat. But I don't have an old one to compare it too. The album length seems a bit longer than most single lps.

I thought I remember a post from that guy affiliated with epitaph that there are plans for a double lp on color this year sometime (though I may be imagining that).

The latest release is actually the 3rd release.

1st Press - Black and white labels on the LP

2nd Press - Colored labels, paper inner sleeve, outer sleeve cardboard is brown cardboard color

3rd Press - Colored labels, glossy inner sleeve, outer sleeve cardboard is white color (Look inside the outer sleeve)

I dont have the actuall 1st press with black/white labels but from what i understand the 2nd and 3rd press sound better than the 1st. The issue has been discussed on here a long time ago.

The length of the album is longer than what fits on an LP by 10 minutes or so if i remember correctly so none of them are full sound quality and yes i remeber that Epitaph guy stating he is trying to get shape of punk to come on colore and a double LP if he recognized interest of if the current release does good nough. I'm sure there is interest and that the new release is selling a shit ton.

I wonder what it would be like if Refused would tour or wrote this shit recently and was still around. You can usually tell if womething was written 10 years ago but this album sounds "new" and originall as hell still 10 years later.