Kanye - 808

chaps

I fucking hate this album. I gave it a few chances... but his extreme over-use of auto-tune on pretty much every song is atrocious.

He recently called himself the voice of a generation or something. He's not even the voice of his own records!

you got that from stephen colbert ha

he was talking about how he had to beat out kanye on itunes with his christmas cd

and then went on talking about voices of our generation

and said he was number one then it was the free credit report . com guys and then it was a tie between kanye and crocs

haha

He recently called himself the voice of a generation or something. He's not even the voice of his own records!

you got that from stephen colbert ha

he was talking about how he had to beat out kanye on itunes with his christmas cd

and then went on talking about voices of our generation

and said he was number one then it was the free credit report . com guys and then it was a tie between kanye and crocs

haha

Haha, well I actually got it from my friend, who said that he came up with it himself, although I said it was too funny a thing for him to have come up with it. Now I know ;)