Hyperrealist year end LP sale.

I've recently uncovered a handful of Skeletonwitch "Beyond the Permafrost" LPs. The color vinyl has long been sold out, but if you'd still like a black vinyl copy of this before the repress (which looks to be a ways off yet), now is your chance.

Also, in an effort to blow out some inventory at the end of the year, we have specially priced package deals. Add more LPs to your order - the more you add, the more you save. Alcest "Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde" and Black Tusk "Passage Through Purgatory" LPs are still available. Add either or both and save some $. Or if you want, also add the Get Rad and The Dead Hate The Living LPs - special prices on the 5 LP lot! These prices are only available until Tuesday, December 30 (orders will ship on Wednesday, December 31) and are for US customers only. If you are outside the US, please write for postage information.

Paypal button is on the Hyperrealist homepage.

and what will be your next project after you release repress baroness : first+second, hyperrealist ?

After that? Not sure. Got a lot of things in the works currently. The next project to see the light of day will be a new Kylesa 7". Its at the plant now and I'll give the details on that later...

if you guys dont have the black tusk album, you need to get it. that thing destroys.

Indeed it does. And keep your eyes out for the split 7" with The Holy Mountain that will be out on No Idea any day. After that there's another split 7" coming up (I won't announce it, I'll leave that to them) and I'll be releasing a split 10"/CD with ASG as well as a new full length. You'll be hearing a lot from the BT guys in the '09.

if you guys dont have the black tusk album, you need to get it. that thing destroys.

Indeed it does. And keep your eyes out for the split 7" with The Holy Mountain that will be out on No Idea any day. After that there's another split 7" coming up (I won't announce it, I'll leave that to them) and I'll be releasing a split 10"/CD with ASG as well as a new full length. You'll be hearing a lot from the BT guys in the '09.

the holy who?

and what will be your next project after you release repress baroness : first+second, hyperrealist ?

After that? Not sure. Got a lot of things in the works currently. The next project to see the light of day will be a new Kylesa 7". Its at the plant now and I'll give the details on that later...

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

the holy who?

Haha. Be nice.

And Taco Bus was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt... Hooowheeeee!

Pat, I hate trying to reach you in this way, but the email I tried to send you got kicked back to me as undeliverable.

I saw that you posted that confirmation emails were sent out already regarding the Red Album. I never got one and was wondering if you could check on my order for me?

It was paypal transaction 7LE49549KN040591L to Doug Wurzer in Calgary, Canada. I ordered on Dec 8.

Thanks man.

Pat, I hate trying to reach you in this way, but the email I tried to send you got kicked back to me as undeliverable.

I saw that you posted that confirmation emails were sent out already regarding the Red Album. I never got one and was wondering if you could check on my order for me?

It was paypal transaction 7LE49549KN040591L to Doug Wurzer in Calgary, Canada. I ordered on Dec 8.

Thanks man.

You wouldn't have gotten a confirmation email, its only for US shipments. International is shipping on wednesday, so you should have it in just over a week.

I could never understand why bands/labels release a 2 song single before an lp that includes one of the songs that will be on the lp.. so you're basically paying $5 for 1 song.

I understand why labels released singles like this in the past - to play on the radio and build up excitement, but i just don't get why "punk" bands do it.