Title Fight - Kingston 7" (fans of Lifetime/STD)

matt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest genericinsight

I've listened to them a few times before this post and I can't decide if I like them or not. This style of music tends to be very hit or miss with me (lots of bands I love, but some I outright just think are fucking awful).

Guest genericinsight

I'm seeing that Reunion band who are also on Flightplan this Saturday. Any chance they'll have this with them? Was wondering if maybe Flightplan gave them their other records to sell.

Guest billflightplan
I'm seeing that Reunion band who are also on Flightplan this Saturday. Any chance they'll have this with them? Was wondering if maybe Flightplan gave them their other records to sell.

Reunion doesn't have any copies of the record.

Nick I told you I wasn't announcing the limitedness of the mint color.

Thanks for all the kind words. We've got some cool stuff coming up. Also got some sick Title Fight sunglasses going up in the store in the next few days.

Thanks again.

Thanks for all the kind words. We've got some cool stuff coming up. Also got some sick Title Fight sunglasses going up in the store in the next few days.

Thanks again.

shit bill i'm sorry. i feel like a dick. i figured since it was a tight knit of people it wouldn't be a big deal. my mistake.

Guest billflightplan

Thanks again.

shit bill i'm sorry. i feel like a dick. i figured since it was a tight knit of people it wouldn't be a big deal. my mistake.

No worries :P