Vinyl/music stores in LONDON, England

eroc

I went to england in 1997 and spent over $1500 on records. I can't possibly remember the names of all the record stores I went to, and I bet most of them are long gone. Rough Trade is a good store, I don't know if Sean Rugger Bugger still works there, but he always made sure it was stocked with good punk rock.

Sorta off-topic: Are there any websites that list UK shows? I'm headed to Europe with the girlfriend in August (my brother is getting married in Moscow), and we were thinking about stopping in the UK on the way home for a few days. Is it still too early for stuff to be announced?

Sorta off-topic: Are there any websites that list UK shows? I'm headed to Europe with the girlfriend in August (my brother is getting married in Moscow), and we were thinking about stopping in the UK on the way home for a few days. Is it still too early for stuff to be announced?

try www.stargreen.com - they list shows in london and you can use their calendar option to see whats on in august- they have the whole range of shows from wembley stadium down to camden underworld so you should find something that tickles your fancy!

if it's not just london you are visiting, then i would just use ticketmaster- they list national shows but aren't as comprehensive as a local listing

try www.stargreen.com - they list shows in london and you can use their calendar option to see whats on in august- they have the whole range of shows from wembley stadium down to camden underworld so you should find something that tickles your fancy!

if it's not just london you are visiting, then i would just use ticketmaster- they list national shows but aren't as comprehensive as a local listing

Thanks! There's nothing on that site yet for August, but I will keep checking.

for Punk/Hardcore shows try http://aloneinacrowd.co.uk/

for Punk/Hardcore shows try http://aloneinacrowd.co.uk/

Awesome, will bookmark this too!

www.punktastic.com

check the advertise your gig forum