New Scrubs! ABC

don

I might check it out, but the last season blew chunks.

It did, especially when they aired some episodes out of order!!!

SPOILER

Like the one where Kelso left, then all of a sudden he was back in the finale.

kelso was always my favorite. I'm bummed he won't be on this season, and even more bummed that courtney cox is taking his place. don't like any of them "friends".

you guys understand why the last season sucked and why this season definitely has the potential to be just as good as the past ones.

also, anyone hear the rumors about a possible season 9 without Braff?

It would be weird, but if they could keep the rest of the cast it would give the show an all new life. Braffs stuff is well played out, but w/ a new twist and the same loveable characters it could be a decent to solid sitcom.

you guys understand why the last season sucked and why this season definitely has the potential to be just as good as the past ones.

also, anyone hear the rumors about a possible season 9 without Braff?

It would be weird, but if they could keep the rest of the cast it would give the show an all new life. Braffs stuff is well played out, but w/ a new twist and the same loveable characters it could be a decent to solid sitcom.

it would make no sense without him, given the commentary, and the whole main character for so long. but it would be funny if he still did and wasn't in the show.

i was under the impression last season was supposed to be the end, guess i got fooled.