Screeching Weasel "My Brain Hurts" repress pics

we will have them early to mid week next week. damn, those look nice. I didn't know they would have new art.

Yeah, Christy Road did the new art (same person who did the Broadway Calls/Teenage Bottlerocket split, and a bunch of other releases). I think it's pretty spiffy, even though I think the original art was top notch too.

I prefer the old artwork, but I like the change. It might be enough to convince me to buy this one.

What are the numbers on this release?

Pressing of 2,000 copies split evenly over 4 colors (Orange, Clear, Pink, & White)

Cool, thanks man! I like that the numbers are even. I think I might try to go with the pink or clear.

BTW, does anyone know if they're going to do Kill the Musicians, since it wasn't a studio album?

Don't know, but I doubt it since it is a comp. Would like to own that on vinyl though, and quit fooling with all those 7 inches.

Fo realzzz. Kill the Musicians has some of my fav Weasel songs on it. Plus, I hate having to get up off my couch 24 times to listen to an album's worth of songs.