attn people who are into the steinways...

j4m35

First up, The Steinways Unoriginal Recipe 7". It's six new songs from pop punk's funnest (yeah, it's not a word, so what) band around. We wanted to give everyone a heads-up on this release because it is going to be released in a super pack similar to that of the Chinese Telephones album. The super pack is officially a Pizza Pack. The Pizza Pack is an actual pizza box stuffed with the following: a pizza crust color vinyl 7", a thermo printed cd-r, an insert, a poster, a standard 7" jacket, a magnet, a button and a t-shirt with the cover art for the record silk screened on the front. The pizza pack will go up on the site next Monday (01/28/08) and will ship the following week. We felt the heads-up was necessary because they will be limited to 100 copies and shirt sizes are limited. If you want one, be sure to order right away. Once they're gone or your shirt size is gone, that's that!

http://itsaliverecords.com

sounds pretty interesting. i'm not too into this band but this is a wild package. i probably won't get it just because i'd feel bad taking one of these away from a hardcore fan, as i am just a casual listener.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic