attn people who are into the steinways...

j4m35

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is (mostly) unrelated to this thread, but it is time The Ergs, Steinways, Unlovables, Copyrights, Chinese Telephones, and/or any of the other semi-popular bands from Whoa Oh, Don Giovanni, and It's Alive did a nationwide tour. If you are reading this thread you probably know the bands I am talking about. None of them tour anywhere but their home region.

AMEN!

this band makes me want to quit school and cuddle with some cute girl with short hair and glasses all day.

Welcome to every night between the time I put my head on the pillow and the morning I smash the alarm clock in the face.

I kind of wish I had picked up two now that I see how fast they sold. Bogus. They are pretty nice over at ItsAlive and I bet if you e-mailed them they could find you everything sans-pizza box for about the same cost.

Maybe.

• 3 weeks later...
I got mine yesterday. It's a killer package. Haven't spun the record yet. Also got the Peawees LP and they threw in a Steinways/Varsity Weirdos wedding split, which I already have, but I was stoked. Anyone want to trade for it? I will not sell it, so don't offer.

so freakin' PM'ed