What would you do? (work content)

So i asked for MLK weekend off. Me and a few of my buddies are going to SF for a bachelor party. My manager goes ahead and still schedules me on Monday anyways. What would you do call in sick? I am pretty sure I have my mind set just curious to what you guys think. It is just a part time job. I only work 1-2 days a week so........

ask him why he fucking scheduled you when you specifically asked for that day off (ESPECIALLY since you only work 1-2 days a week).

then, when he says he forgot or whatever, tell him you're not gonna be able to make it and that you asked for that day off cause you have a prior commitment.

if he says no, tell him to fuck off and quit.

so i am sched monday and was gonna wait and call the working manager on sat night to tell them I was stuck up in SF and not gonna make it into work.

But what I am gonna do is call him up tomorrow and ask him if he got my time off "request"? And see what he says and just tell him I am gonna be out of town for the weekend and offer to work Wed. just different hours........

If you were a manager what one would rather have to deal with?

so pretty much what danthemjfan23 said

the second one, because you're not leaving him out in the cold on short notice.

and again, if he says no anyway, then you just tell him to shove it.

yeah and it gives him some time to figure shit out......... I am not worried about getting fired. I am not gonna give him an option. Pretty much tell him I am gonna be out of town period.

So glad my manager doesn't suck. If I need a day/week/month off, I've got it, no questions asked.

That would be nice......yeah this is my worse manager by far I have seen about 5 or managers go threw this one store alone. He is the biggest fuck in the world. But he knows that I know the most in the department so I pretty much have the upper hand.

if i was a manager and one of my workers fucked my wife/daughter, i would know he means business. i would probably give him a raise if he promises never to do it again.

I'd just make sure she got pregnant and make you marry my daughter, shotgun wedding style. It's your lose because I'm going to intentionally never teach my daughter about hygiene or personal grooming, as to ward off boys.

But once you were family, I would probably give you a raise.