TP/PO: Drag the River bad at breaking up CD, 2 7"s

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

DRAG THE RIVER "Bad at Breaking Up" CD w/ DTR guitar pick

DRAG THE RIVER "Bad at Breaking Up" Deluxe Set (CD, Pint Glass, Cozie, Button, Poster, and T-shirt)

DRAG THE RIVER "Garage Rock" 7" white vinyl w/ mp3 coupon

DRAG THE RIVER "Garage Rock" 7" brown/black half and half vinyl w/ mp3 coupon

DRAG THE RIVER "Garage Rock" 7" set of both colors w/ mp3 coupon

DRAG THE RIVER "Can't Leave These Strays" 7" dark swamp water green vinyl w/ mp3 coupon

DRAG THE RIVER "Can't Leave These Strays" 7" blue/white aside bside vinyl w/ mp3 coupon

DRAG THE RIVER "Can't Leave These Strays" 7" set of both colors w/ mp3 coupon

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=drag%20the%20river

Drag the River have compiled 7" only tracks, B-sides, their tracks from their split LP with the Dents, and more to make up the 20 song collection CD, Bad at Breaking Up. This collection will help you to own nearly everything Drag the River have ever recorded (that is if you have their other studio albums). The appropriately titled album serves as a reminder that although Jon and Chad plan to release solo albums in 2009, Drag the River will never be done. Buy this release and celebrate one of the greatest Country bands on the planet.

This collection includes their tracks from : Garage Rock 7", Can't Leave These Strays 7", Under the Influence 7", Way With Women 7", Beautiful and Damned 7", Drag the River/Dents split, and some others.

The first 1,000 CDs pressed come with a custom Drag the River guitar pick.

For the Deluxe Sets, you will get:

Drag the River "Bad at Breaking Up" CD w/ custom DTR guitar pick

Pint Glass, Coozie, Button, Poster, and T-shirt

DRAG THE RIVER "Garage Rock" 7"

Pressing info: 300 on White vinyl, 700 on brown/black half and half vinyl (co-release with Hometown Caravan)

DRAG THE RIVER "Can't Leave These Strays" 7"

300 on dark swamp water green vinyl , and 700 on blue/white aside bside (co-release with Hometown Caravan)

Because these records are being co-released with HTC (400 going to Europe), these 7"s will go fast. And for those wondering about Under the Influence #5 with Drag the River, we will post the pre-order soon when the art is done.

Check out an mp3 for "J.J.'s Drivin" http://suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/DragtheRiver/audio/breakingup/jjs_drivin160.mp3 and check out songs from the 7"s which are also on Bad at Breaking Up on our Streaming page on our Releases page http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/releases/.

got the deluxe and the sets

that was a quick 90 bucks, damn u virgil!!!

sorry, 2009 is already shaping up to be a really big year for releases for us. Your wallet might be sad right now, but your ears and your eyes are gonna be happy!

picked up the 7"

ill pick up the Bad@BreakingUp deluxe if its still around come Friday

It's not. Really wanted the T-Shirt and the Poster... Virgil?

It is still around, is that what you are asking? We will eventually sell the shirt and pint glass separately.

It's not. Really wanted the T-Shirt and the Poster... Virgil?

It is still around, is that what you are asking? We will eventually sell the shirt and pint glass separately.

My bad. The link on the blog wasn't working, but going into the store itself under 'Preorders' worked. Sorry about that... Got excited... Then bummed... Now excited... Kinda like watching football.

Picked up

"Strays" on swampwater green

and

"Garage Rock" on white

plus Jon's LP on black.

I love these guys - and they love me.

Jon kissed me on the cheek over the weekend.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up the other colors soon, and eventually the CD, I suppose.

Joining this board is doing a good job of emptying my wallet. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this thread is unstickied, but to answer a few questions, we should have the 2nd 7" can't leave these strays on Friday or Monday. We will ship out all the pre-orders when we get that in.

to the person who asked if bad at breaking up will be on vinyl, more than likely no since almost every single track was on a 7" or will soon be coming out on a 7".