MORE info on DL code useage

I've listened to the Bridge and Tunnel and Gainesville comp today and will listen to From the Bottom later today...all because of the download codes.

Var what else has had these codes as of late. I got home late from last night and my brian wasn't working and couldn't remember the recent No Idea releases that I've bought that would have them.

the Chris Wollard Fest Edition didn't have one I don't think....??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've listened to the Bridge and Tunnel and Gainesville comp today and will listen to From the Bottom later today...all because of the download codes.

Var what else has had these codes as of late. I got home late from last night and my brian wasn't working and couldn't remember the recent No Idea releases that I've bought that would have them.

the Chris Wollard Fest Edition didn't have one I don't think....??

Just those three. We are not officially including them. Probably do them for new releases. Too much of a pain to do old releases, then have people whine when they buy an older pressing with no code and wonder where their code is, etc. Probably do some more package deals for mailorder where you get a CD + LP together for a cool price. That went over well for the Ghost Mice / Saw Wheel split. Who knows?

Why I love DL codes:

I've been waiting for a record to show up at work for about 2 weeks now. I've wanted to hear this album for a good 2 months+

The record shows up at my office and well...FUCK i don't have a record player here and can't listen to it.

So sick, I open it up and a dropcard is found inside! I'm now rocking out to this album and throughly enjoying every minute of it.

I can't wait to get home and listen to it again on my turntable while playing NHL 09!

tonight is going to be a good night, and today was a good day all because of download codes!