Murder City Devil's Box set (EBAY FUCKING GOLD)

I'm sure the band will allocate a certain amount for each show. Even still, with only 275 being made that doesn't amount to many to sell at each show. Thankfully Vancouver is the 3rd show so i'm hoping i'll get one.

Shaun,

Think you might be able to help me acquire one? I just dropped a line to John 25 in Seattle as well to see if he might be able to help, but I'm not sure if he's into that band or not.

Think you'd have a friend at the show you could give the cash to and have someone else buy it? I'm sure it's limited to one per person.

Hit me back! I can give you $ or we can trade....

Joe, i'll see what i can do. I'll try to buy two or find a friend to buy an extra one for you.

as far as guessing at cost.. since the regular marbled vinyl represses are about $14 each, and there are 4 of those, that's over $50 alone. since the box set is exclusive white vinyl, only 275 copies, hand numbered, hand assembled by the band, for sale on the tour only, and going to come with one of a kind stuff from band members, i'd have to think it's going to be significantly more than $50. Doesn't matter to me, i'm buying one at damn near any cost.

as far as guessing at cost.. since the regular marbled vinyl represses are about $14 each, and there are 4 of those, that's over $50 alone. since the box set is exclusive white vinyl, only 275 copies, hand numbered, hand assembled by the band, for sale on the tour only, and going to come with one of a kind stuff from band members, i'd have to think it's going to be significantly more than $50. Doesn't matter to me, i'm buying one at damn near any cost.

are you going to all the shows?