labels: bulk postage?

So eventually, DOR-001 will be up for preorders, and then they will be shipping out. What is the easiest way to organize orders? I have an idea at how I'm going to do it, but I thought it would be good to take suggestions from people who have done it. What's your method? I'm using bigcartel, for those of you who have worked that in.

Thanks!

I jsut started using Big Cartel and it's pretty damn convenient.

i agree, but it doesn't really answer my question... let me expand...

what i mean is, do you just go through paypal and do print postage over and over again, is there a way to do a bunch of labels at once, do you just print them out and tape them to the mailer... etc...?

what i mean is, do you just go through paypal and do print postage over and over again, is there a way to do a bunch of labels at once, do you just print them out and tape them to the mailer... etc...?

i think you can print 50 labels at a time but otherwise in my experience its just the tedious way of taping them to the mailer over and over again.

I still manage everything via paypal, and print through the multi-order shipping widget and... you'd need a postal scale/printer do do multiple labels, the way it gos through paypal is easy enough for me.