SH/VC off to Las Vegas for Punk Rock Bowling Tourn

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

My bags are packed, I am tying up a few loose ends, but all in all, I am totally ready for my trip to Las Vegas for the Punk Rock Bowling Tournament. Some of my best friends on the planet are either flying out with me or meeting up with us in Las Vegas. This is the trip I look forward to all year. My buddies at Side One, No Idea, American Steel, BYO, Punk Radio Cast, Grey Flight, and more will all be there. Mike Hale and the In the Red folks will be there, too.

We have a Suburban Home and a Vinyl Collective team this year. We don't expect to do very well, but where we lack in bowling skill, we hope to make up in just having a fucking blast. Wish me luck on the black jack tables which is where I plan to spend most of my time.

I am supposed to do an interview with a radio station in Spokane, WA (KYRS 92.3 fm) at 6:40 pm today. I warned them that I would be really drunk by this time, but they said that might make for a fun interview. Hopefully I don't drop any F-bombs. If all goes well, they will have a podcast of the interview to post. If you are in the area, they will be broadcasting the interview live.

If any of you are going, please let me know. I would love to meet you and have a drink with you. Rio Seafood Buffet, here I come!