Where will you be at Noon est tomorrow?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so fucking ill that I don't get to watch this b/c of work tomorrow...fucking Jimmy John's is run like a Nazi Concentration Camp

i am so jealous that you work at a jimmy johns. you may hate it, i dont know, but the fact that i cant eat there but once every few months makes me jealous regardless. do you deliver to florida???

Ill probably try to watch it online just to kill time at work but if i was at home it would be the last thing i would watch... Probably right behind an old Roseanne rerun.

and i havent been on the board much lately but Mr. Jaicomo is my new favorite poster.

Rosanne rules. I'd have to say my all time favorite show is the Cosby show though, in case you were wondering.

At class, not giving one shit about this already drawn out ceremony. I am so unbelievably tired of hearing about it. I can't even get any news at all.

"Let's go live to the Washington Mall, where several people are milling around. Jim?"

"Thanks Natalie. With the inauguration only 48 hours away, it is getting cold. Remember, you can't bring a stroller."

Dude is the president. Inauguration is a waste of time and an incredible waste of money - half of which is paid for by we the people.

Also, I can't believe it is [was ever] acceptable that American presidents still put their hand on a bible.

It isn't a waste of money. It's money that goes into the economy homie. DC is stoked.

i will most likely be sleeping. and i think spending one million dollars on anyone's inauguration is insane considering the state of the economy.

One million? Try $170,000,000

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Inauguration/story?id=6665946&page=1

That figure is only if you combine it with security costs. Obama is the first president in history to release the cost of the inauguration and security together and he's getting unfairly shat on for it. Thats the same as it cost for both of Bush's goddammn inaugurations. Bush just didn't release the cost of security.