Where will you be at Noon est tomorrow?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense, as the hype is so big and we haven't seen anything yet. I'm sick of the 24/7 coverage, but I'm amped to see him finally in office, hopefully doing some of the things he's been promising for months.

that's what annoys me.. the 24/7 coverage. i'd get sick of anything if it was shoved in my face or on the radio or on the net for that long.

i want to see more coverage about W leaving and people booing the shit out of him.. that's be more interesting to me...

It makes sense, as the hype is so big and we haven't seen anything yet. I'm sick of the 24/7 coverage, but I'm amped to see him finally in office, hopefully doing some of the things he's been promising for months.

that's what annoys me.. the 24/7 coverage. i'd get sick of anything if it was shoved in my face or on the radio or on the net for that long.

i want to see more coverage about W leaving and people booing the shit out of him.. that's be more interesting to me...

That's CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews/whatever else for you. They talked that plane crash in the Hudson to death, which is a shame because it's a great story.

And I agree about W! I want to see them loading his shit into a moving truck.

The inauguration itself may not be the most interesting thing in the world, but what it represents this time around is what matters. For once I'm not feeling cynical about all things politics.

Would it really make any difference at all if there was this huge overdone ceremony or if Obama just strolled into the oval office tomorrow though?

To some people it will make a difference. I doubt people would be out there waiting on the Mall in the cold for hours if it didn't make a difference to them.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':aja5fd8k]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':aja5fd8k]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Would it really make any difference at all if there was this huge overdone ceremony or if Obama just strolled into the oval office tomorrow though?

To some people it will make a difference. I doubt people would be out there waiting on the Mall in the cold for hours if it didn't make a difference to them.

People wait all day in the cold for Miley Cyrus.

People wait all day in the cold for Miley Cyrus.

People wait all day in the cold for $300 laptops on Black Friday.

I will be in my Circuits I class. This whole Obama/innauguration thing is more over-hyped than Gaslight...someone had to say it :P

Also, I can't believe it is [was ever] acceptable that American presidents still put their hand on a bible.

I heard Obama was taking the oath of office on a sandwich made of the Q'uran stacked between two aborted babies. Then he will preside over the marriage of gay terrorists as his first official act.

Also, I can't believe it is [was ever] acceptable that American presidents still put their hand on a bible.

I heard Obama was taking the oath of office on a sandwich made of the Q'uran stacked between two aborted babies. Then he will preside over the marriage of gay terrorists as his first official act.

I award you 1 terrorist fist jab.

[image]

I'll be getting my son circumcised as Obama gets sworn in. I'll probably be in the waiting room watching it as there's no way I'll be able to be in the room as my little guy gets his little guy snipped :(

Maybe you shouldn't have it done then? No anesthetic. It is a truly brutal process for a purely cosmetic purpose.

I'll be getting my son circumcised as Obama gets sworn in. I'll probably be in the waiting room watching it as there's no way I'll be able to be in the room as my little guy gets his little guy snipped :(

Maybe you shouldn't have it done then? No anesthetic. It is a truly brutal process for a purely cosmetic purpose.

They give anesthetic and it's pretty quick, I just don't want to watch it.