Where did you go: Chuck Ragan or the Draft

So, after HWM broke up/took a break, the Draft formed and Chuck Ragan started doing his business. Which camp do you fall in? Personally, I love that Chuck is doing his folk stuff now, and it's great to see him doing something that is different from HWM, where the Draft, while I like them, I really don't keep up with them and just feel like its a HWM record without Chuck. Thoughts?

Gonna have to go with The Draft, although I like Chuck's stuff as well. I had some good times to that Draft album so I might be biased. Have yet to hear the Wollard stuff, but I'm looking forward to it.

Strangely enough, I think I like The Draft's LP better than a couple of Hot Water LP's. I know it's sacrilege...

I still like the Rumbleseat version of California Burritos as opposed to Chuck's solo version...the harmony of hollerin' between Wollard and Chuck is just fucking great...waiting for that fucking full length was ungodly...I think I checked the NoIdea site at least once a week for over a year straight hope'n the pre-order would be posted