F/S or TRADE CHUCK REGAN/LOVED ONES

luckystars

because you bought something that you had no real desire for in order to trade it to someone else for something with a greater value. You don't even have it in your possession yet and you are already trading it.

i do too. i may have a desire for something else as well. I didnt buy it with the intention of trading it. i still dont know what i did wrong? i figured somebody would want it. sorry i even posted

because you bought something that you had no real desire for in order to trade it to someone else for something with a greater value. You don't even have it in your possession yet and you are already trading it.

i do too. i may have a desire for something else as well. I didnt buy it with the intention of trading it. i still dont know what i did wrong? i figured somebody would want it. sorry i even posted

Don't apologize. Just trade it to me.

I've said time and time again I have no beef with flippers, but at least wait until you get the 7" or maybe even wait 24 hours after it sold out to start trying to trade it...especially because you're obviously looking to trade for something that today would cost more than $5.99 plus shipping. It's a dick move. Don't take it personally, people here do it all the time, it's just a shitty way to go about it. It's always best to wait until you have it...what if it arrives broken? Or gets lost in the mail?

I've said time and time again I have no beef with flippers, but at least wait until you get the 7" or maybe even wait 24 hours after it sold out to start trying to trade it...especially because you're obviously looking to trade for something that today would cost more than $5.99 plus shipping. It's a dick move. Don't take it personally, people here do it all the time, it's just a shitty way to go about it. It's always best to wait until you have it...what if it arrives broken? Or gets lost in the mail?

Backed

im not sure i understand it being a "dick move" i wouldnt have anyone send me anything until i have it. plus i was just asking to trade someone another 7" prolly something still in print no biggie.

Backed

I've said time and time again I have no beef with flippers, but at least wait until you get the 7" or maybe even wait 24 hours after it sold out to start trying to trade it...especially because you're obviously looking to trade for something that today would cost more than $5.99 plus shipping. quote]

i never once said i wanted to trade it for something more than $5.99 ! i dont care. if i wanted to make money i would put it on ebay. and also if people dont have a problem with "flippers" it should end there, not say you dont have a problem with em, then state why you have a problem with them . kind of a dick move, dont take it personal though.

i never once said i wanted to trade it for something more than $5.99 ! i dont care. if i wanted to make money i would put it on ebay. and also if people dont have a problem with "flippers" it should end there, not say you dont have a problem with em, then state why you have a problem with them . kind of a dick move, dont take it personal though.

Listen. I could care less. But at least admit that you're looking for something worth more than you paid. Please don't try to turn shit around on me.

Also, I already have this 7"...I've had it for months, so I don't need one. Your approach is garbage and the fact that you're getting defensive about it proves that you know it. And, no, I have no problems whatsoever with people flipping records, but selling/trading something you don't have in your possession within an hour of it selling out is taking advantage of people who missed out. At least take advantage of them a few months down the line.

Listen. I could care less. But at least admit that you're looking for something worth more than you paid. Please don't try to turn shit around on me.

Also, I already have this 7"...I've had it for months, so I don't need one. Your approach is garbage and the fact that you're getting defensive about it proves that you know it. And, no, I have no problems whatsoever with people flipping records, but selling/trading something you don't have in your possession within an hour of it selling out is taking advantage of people who missed out. At least take advantage of them a few months down the line.

allow me to drop some knowledge on you, he has the record, he stated clearly in another thread that he had it and would be interesed in a trade, all of that fucking energy out the window.

allow me to drop some knowledge on you, he has the record, he stated clearly in another thread that he had it and would be interesed in a trade, all of that fucking energy out the window.

taking into consideration that he posted in the original pre-order thread saying "I picked up one up" and not "I picked one up at a show", he probably did get it via the pre-order.

ok so your saying I can take advantage of people later? i wasn't even taking advantage of people NOW. can you please give me the rule book? i didnt get one when i signed up.