Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

[image]

My small but complete Cadillac Blindside collection:

- Read The Book, Seen The Movie 12"

- Rumors, Scandals And Burning Bridges 7" (Took forever to find it!)

- Split with Amp176 7" /300 (The 6/66 that's written on the cover is probably just some previous owner being funny....)

- Read The Book, Seen The Movie (CD)

- The Allegory Of Death And Fame EP (CD)

- These Liquid Lungs (CD) (Someone press this on vinyl already!)

- These Liquid Lungs: A Retrospective (CD) (The very generous Trenton Raygor gave this to me as a gift when I was invited to his house for a BBQ. That guy rules.

FUCK. ING. YES!

this is amazing. what's the tracklisting on the allegory of death and fame ep? and what are the songs on the 7"s? any way you could rip these things and post them in this thread:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6631

either way, +1 for an awesome collection of a criminally underrated band.

Thanks Dan. And yeah, I agree. These guys released two amazing albums, and never got the recognition they deserved. These Liquid Lungs would definitely be in my top 10 records of all time!

Allegory tracklist:

1. Always A Comedian

2. Empty Bottle Evening

3. Premeditated Redrum

4. Consumed By Television Sets

5. Where Will I Sleep Tonight?

6. Read Em And Weep

Amp 176 Split tracklist:

1. Amp 176 - Omniview

2. Amp 176 - I Wish I

3. CB - A Touch Of Nostalgia

4. CB - My Heart Pisses Blood For You

(These are both earlier versions than the ones that ended up on Read The Book, Seen The Movie)

Rumors, Scandals And Burning Bridges tracklist:

1. Solid Gold

2. Paws

And sorry, but I don't have any ripping abilities with my turntable. :(

It is my turn again.... I recently completed the first In My Eyes LP

[image]

Hands Tied 7inch (sorry for the bad pic!)

[image]

Growing Stronger comp. (If anyone got the YELLOW LETTER press, tell me...)

[image]

Loved Ones 10inches plus demo

[image]

Loved Ones LPs

[image]

Tension Building zine plus 7inch

[image]

No Warning 7inch

[image]

Mouthpiece stuff (not up to date....)

[image]

Inside Out

[image]

Dag Nasty LPs

[image]

Dag Nasty 7inches

[image]

Animal Instinct - Stick like Glue 7inch (NY styled HC from Switzerland, go check em out!!!!!!!!!)

[image]

The Draft (not up to date...)

[image]

h2o 7inches

[image]

h2o LPs

[image]

Death Threat

[image]

[image]

My small but complete Cadillac Blindside collection:

- Read The Book, Seen The Movie 12"

- Rumors, Scandals And Burning Bridges 7" (Took forever to find it!)

- Split with Amp176 7" /300 (The 6/66 that's written on the cover is probably just some previous owner being funny....)

- Read The Book, Seen The Movie (CD)

- The Allegory Of Death And Fame EP (CD)

- These Liquid Lungs (CD) (Someone press this on vinyl already!)

- These Liquid Lungs: A Retrospective (CD) (The very generous Trenton Raygor gave this to me as a gift when I was invited to his house for a BBQ. That guy rules.

FUCK. ING. YES!

this is amazing. what's the tracklisting on the allegory of death and fame ep? and what are the songs on the 7"s? any way you could rip these things and post them in this thread:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6631

either way, +1 for an awesome collection of a criminally underrated band.

about as good a cadillac blindside collection as you can get. all you need is the bubblecore demo cassette i think.

but what is that liquid lungs retrospective cd? is it different than the original pressing (aside from the art of course)? and yes, vinyl treatment PLEASE. i think the cardinal sin stuff should be on vinyl too actually.

about as good a cadillac blindside collection as you can get. all you need is the bubblecore demo cassette i think.

but what is that liquid lungs retrospective cd? is it different than the original pressing (aside from the art of course)? and yes, vinyl treatment PLEASE. i think the cardinal sin stuff should be on vinyl too actually.

Yeah, that's true, I don't have the demo cassette. I don't have a cassette player, so I'm not gonna actively seek it out either.

The retrospective cd is a UK release from 2006 that has both "These Liquid Lungs" and "The Allegory Of Death & Fame" and one unreleased track ("Longwinded Shortcomings"). It's the original versions of the songs (as far as I know at least!). It also comes with liner notes for most of the songs and a short piece explaining the break-up of the band.

Here is my updated Connie Dungs collection. This band is one of my favorites, and if you are unfamiliar the Connie Dungs are a snotty pop punk band from Kentucky. They were active from 1994 to around 99 or 2000 and put out records on Harmless, Mutant Pop and Cool Guy records. Their Miss and Johnny 7" is one of my favorite 7"s/songs. You can check em out here http://www.myspace.com/theconniedungs

[Consider them pimped ;D]

[image]

I still need:

V/A: The Best of Bumfuck Egypt Music Compilation 7" (Molasses Grave Records)

I hate this town 7" Original pressing on Opaque orange

And would even be interested in these tapes:

Songs For Swinging Lovers

Nice Guys Finish Last

I think there are some other things, and if you haven anything i am missing please let me know.

Did the stuff from those early tapes ever get reissued? I want to say Mutant Pop put out a CD or two with that stuff, no? I have all of that stuff and could maybe rip it someday if not.

Mutant Pop put out a Connie Dungs - turntable CDep through their limited short run cd® series. the songs on that cd were exclusive to that cd.

1 Turntable

2 Teenage Hate Band

3 Eye Doctor

4 Carnival Blue

5 Gemini

6 Fear Of Abandonment

7 Head Pop

As far as the tapes go, i think both were self released and were limited to like 300 or 500 copies each. Im not too worried about those, since i dont "collect" tapes, but if i saw them for cheap i would probably grab them. Earlier this year i missed out on some tests and also the pressing plates or some crazy shit. all that sold for really cheap.

also scott, thanks for hooking me up with that Connie Dungs test. Haha, i finally tracked down another copy of the Teenage Kicks comp with the extra 7". took me ages to find another copy, but i am glad i did.

My Intensity collection (Rodrigo from Satanic Surfers). I know there are a couple things i missing so if you have anything, please let me know.

[image]

Intensity / Antichrist - Split 7"

Intensity / E 150 - Split 7"

Intensity - The Ruins of Our Future LP

Intensity - Virtue of Progress 7"

Intensity - Wash Off The Lies 10"

Intensity - Bought and Sold 10"

V/A - A Festival Crammed With Bad Taste - Intensity, Weakerthans, Last Days of April, Langhorns, Astream, Misconduct 7" Purple [83/300]

I didn't realize they had so much stuff. The Ruins of our Future is fucking killer.

Yeah they have at least one or two other 7"s that i need to track down. Kinda sucks cause sometimes things can get expensive because you have to order them from overseas. I have been lucky to find things used in record stores and the rest my friend brought back from some store he visited in the Netherlands.

I have recently seen a few of their albums on colored vinyl on ebay and they went for alot of money.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic