Propagandhi + Paint It Black East Coast Tour!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
The NYC dates have me so fucking confused. Ugh. I hope it gets sorted out somehow.

Not sure what is confusing about them.......could you explain?

Ticketweb.com has the tickets/show listed as being at Brooklyn Masonic Temple, not Williamsburg Music Hall. This was up yesterday and now I am seeing conflicting info.

Supposedly these tickets go on sale tomorrow too.

Not sure what is confusing about them.......could you explain?

Ticketweb.com has the tickets/show listed as being at Brooklyn Masonic Temple, not Williamsburg Music Hall. This was up yesterday and now I am seeing conflicting info.

Ahhh hmmm yea I wonder what is going on hopefully they sort this out before they go on sale..........we should round up all the kids on VC going to see this in brooklyn and represent at this show together!!

Ahhh hmmm yea I wonder what is going on hopefully they sort this out before they go on sale..........we should round up all the kids on VC going to see this in brooklyn and represent at this show together!!

Like a gang or some shit like that...haha..

Guest genericinsight
No trigger don't really tour anymore except for local shows, right?

I wouldn't say ever, but for now that seems to be the case. They played the Fest which isn't local...

Tom is really busy and is doing some real estate/renting stuff now so its rare. But I think they plan on making a bit of a come back later this year. They played like 3 shows last year and I saw them all.

I'm suprised Yeems wants to play Middle East again. He seemed to hate it last time.

Does Propagandhi play anything off their first two albums when they play live? I don't like much of their stuff after that.

last time I saw them they played 3-4 songs...I think Anti-Manifesto, Stick your fucking flag..., Haillie Sallasse, Up Your Ass....maybe Ska Sucks too(they definitely played this in 2000 with Avail)

Haillie+Sallasse live with the two guitars...mind blowing...

You really don't like Less Talk, More Rock?

Guest genericinsight
Does Propagandhi play anything off their first two albums when they play live? I don't like much of their stuff after that.

last time I saw them they played 3-4 songs...I think Anti-Manifesto, Stick your fucking flag..., Haillie Sallasse, Up Your Ass....maybe Ska Sucks too(they definitely played this in 2000 with Avail)

Isn't Less Talk... the 2nd one? He did say nothing really after the first two.

Isn't Less Talk... the 2nd one? He did say nothing really after the first two.

yeah you're right, I read that as the first album...been a stressful as it can get(so far that I know of) at work this week and my brain isnt working anymore.

I'll be there. Bike punx?

Guest baseball

I am so stoked to finally see Propagandhi. Got tickets for the Baltimore show today. Propagandhi is literally the only *somewhat* active band I can think of that I've never seen, that I'd love to see.

I cannot wait to hear the new album.