Records That You've Forgotten You Owned

I think it's really him. Why get down on him though? Homie is just trying to make a living. If people want to buy his records, that's their problem. I disagree with a lot of people's practices on this board. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Welcome aboard fraziermart. And, if you truly are fraziermart, cut some of us a deal on records.

Guest abravemorning
Hey look, someone wrote GULLIBLE on the ceiling!

There is no way that's actually the frazierdouche. Use common sense, people.

Bingo, the real frazier guy wouldn't have time to post on forums like these. He'd be too busy counting the money he's collected from kids who think $199 is a good deal for New Found Glory's "Nothing Gold Can Stay."

Bingo, the real frazier guy wouldn't have time to post on forums like these. He'd be too busy counting the money he's collected from kids who think $199 is a good deal for New Found Glory's "Nothing Gold Can Stay."

$199!???! Really, where do I sign up?

Atomic records in Milwaukee had copies of every NFG vinyl in stock for like 2 years 3 years ago. Saw them there every time I went in there for the lonnngest time

Nice poll. Why wouldn't I be real? I just don't get what's so hard to believe.

It's hard to believe because people on here bash fraziermart consistently for overpriced ebay auctions. Also, there are a number of people on here who would pose as you to see how the mob reacts.

I could care either way, but it's fun to speculate whether you are or are not the real fraziermart.