Records That You've Forgotten You Owned

Not sure if this has been done before...

This may (or may not) only apply to people who have been collecting records for a while and have amassed a significant collection. Have you rediscovered a record that you had forgotten that you had owned? I was looking through my records and discovered two Metallica box sets that I had totally forgotten I had. I've long since stopped being a Metallica fan but I still think these are cool.

The recent "classic albums" box set with double LP versions of Kill Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and ...And Justice For All (aka the only albums that matter) as well as the Garage Days Re-Revisited and Creeping Death ep's. All on 180g vinyl. This was a limited edition box set /5000 from 2004. However, this is a promo version that wasn't numbered and each LP is stamped as a promo.

[image]

This other box set is a UK import from 1990. It has all their singles/ep's up to that point as well as a poster. Bought this back in 1995 for $30.

[image]

So what cool/interesting records have you forgotten that you owned?

Not sure if this has been done before...

This may (or may not) only apply to people who have been collecting records for a while and have amassed a significant collection. Have you rediscovered a record that you had forgotten that you had owned? I was looking through my records and discovered two Metallica box sets that I had totally forgotten I had. I've long since stopped being a Metallica fan but I still think these are cool.

The recent "classic albums" box set with double LP versions of Kill Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and ...And Justice For All (aka the only albums that matter) as well as the Garage Days Re-Revisited and Creeping Death ep's. All on 180g vinyl. This was a limited edition box set /5000 from 2004. However, this is a promo version that wasn't numbered and each LP is stamped as a promo.

[image]

Want to unload this?