Ever wonder if Obama is just like, "Fuck you bush!

I do agree that some of the immediate changes he's made have been good (halting midnight orders, moving towards closing some military prisons/halting trials), but I'm curious what you think would be better. I'm pretty gay for Hopey McChange, but its hard for me to tell if I'm just not used to feeling (any) hope about a politician or if the potential turn around is that great.

Or he could ask Congress to invoke the little-known Congressional Review Act, which allows the legislative body to kill a rule within “60 legislative days” – about six months – after it goes into effect. That law, which was passed in 1996 by the GOP-controlled Congress in an attempt to halt what was seen as excessive regulation by President Clinton, has been used only once.

fuck, if he does this he will be easily my favorite president, hahaha. That list only includes Bush, Clinton, Bush and REagan though, so that wouldnt be hard to do.

I think his actions already have been a clear fuck you.

[image]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/22/hillary-clinton-diplomatic-foreign-policy

That shit pisses me off. For years everyone in the world was like, "Close that shit, it's terrorism, close it". Now we say we're closing it and the world is like, "Woah there black dude, we don't want those prisoners"

Thanks world.

World is always doing that shit to the US.

Some sort of genocide (mostly having nothing/little to do with the US):

US steps in - "Hands off you imperialist occupiers."

US abstains - "Help you heartless, rich assholes."

We can't win. It is the curse of being on top. Any 500 year old Briton would agree.

World is always doing that shit to the US.

Some sort of genocide (mostly having nothing/little to do with the US):

US steps in - "Hands off you imperialist occupiers."

US abstains - "Help you heartless, rich assholes."

We can't win. It is the curse of being on top. Any 500 year old Briton would agree.

nailed it on the head. whatever the U.S. chooses to do majority of the world disagrees with or has some gripe with.