anyone ordering from greenhell?

geezfools

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to cut off people getting in on this now. if people keep emailing or pm'ing you it will delay the order being placed and some things might become out of stock, unavailable etc. plus you will have to re-calculate what everbody owes over and over. at a certain point it wont save us that much money even if its divided amongst 9 people instead of 7, because the more stuff placed on the order the higher the shipping costs will be

you might want to cut off people getting in on this now. if people keep emailing or pm'ing you it will delay the order being placed and some things might become out of stock, unavailable etc. plus you will have to re-calculate what everbody owes over and over. at a certain point it wont save us that much money even if its divided amongst 9 people instead of 7, because the more stuff placed on the order the higher the shipping costs will be

i concur.

The grand total for all the records, plus shipping, comes out to 128.70 (plus a 4% paypal fee)EUR, or $177.19 USD, I figure, we split the shipping eleven ways, for the eleven people who are ordering, so I've included a list of who is getting what, and the total that each person would be paying. Check to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

Me;

Fake Problems - Dream Team 7"

Piebald - Only Friends 12"

$13.70EUR = $19.14USD

geezfools;

$8.70EUR = $12.52USD

Duff;

Midtown/Donots Split 7"

Portugal, The Man - My Mind 7"

$12.20EUR = $17.16USD

churchanddestroy;

Alexisonfire - Crisis 12"

$15.20EUR = $21.13USD

justinedinealone;

Alexisonfire - Crisis 12"

$15.20EUR = $21.13USD

sewbr0

Piebald - "Only Friends" 12"

$7.20EUR = $10.54USD

enjoytheride

Midtown/Donots Split 7"

Midtown/Donots Split 7"

Midtown/Donots Split 7"

$17.20EUR = $23.78USD

thadco

$8.70EUR = $12.52USD

Dante2009

$8.70EUR = $12.52USD

jlz

Midtown/Donots Split 7"

$7.20EUR = $10.54USD

I haven't included the cost to ship to you when I recieve the package, so I would need you to tack on an extra $4-5, or whatever you would like to include to cover shipping to you. Please paypal all money to Marc(dot)Crotteau(at)gmail(dot)com Obviously, replacing the (dot) and (at) with the corresponding symbols, and include a note with your name on the board and which records you are ordering. Thanks!

You're ordering quite a few copies of the Midtown/Donots split. This is listed in the second hand section of the Greenhell store. Did you check whether they actually have that many copies?

Also in case someone still needs it, Greenhell has currently a copy of the 59 Sound single on gold vinyl in its second hand store for €15.

You're ordering quite a few copies of the Midtown/Donots split. This is listed in the second hand section of the Greenhell store. Did you check whether they actually have that many copies?

this is what im afraid of. chances are they dont have too many copies of the midtown split, since they're used copies. the midtown split is the reason im getting in on this group buy and ive had concerns if they would have enough copies to go around, especially after seeing someone is ordering multiple copies of it for trade bait. im not sure if there's a way to check their stock or not, but i would try emailing them explaining our order and asking if they have everything we want in stock.

I've already technically placed the order, after you do, they send you a paypal request for money and give you two weeks to pay it. I figure I'll hear from them before I get everyone's money if they don't have everything in stock, or i'll just get an updated paypal request for the things they do have in stock. Also, if for some reason I can't get enough to fill everyone's order, i'll make sure everyone that can gets one, and divide the rest up from there.

I'd have emailed them beforehand about the "2nd Hand" thing with the Midtown 7", but i've heard from multiple sources that they don't email back if you haven't placed an order yet.

Also, what the hell is up with that 7"? I'm not a fan of either band, just curious why so many people want it so badly.

Alright all, heard back from them and this is what they said. No problems with the amount of Midtown 7"s, so all is good there, the FP 7" should be in stock in 10 days, the Piebald 12" should be in stock in 10-14 days, and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones 12" is out of stock and might be back in stock in 2 - 4 weeks, so i'm probably just going to cut that from the order and go ahead with the rest as planned. Get me your payments ASAP please!

Sucks for me.

Sorry, I'd be fine with waiting, but they only said that they might have it in two to four weeks, if it was a definite, i'd be down.

so how is this going to affect how much people owe since you're dropping something from the order?

I really don't think it's going to affect things much, he was paying an equal part of the shipping, and shipping is a flat rate to the US, so the only thing it would effect is the 4% fee they charge for Paypal. Nothing too bad, I would guess.

so there aren't any more midtown splits?

If for some reason someone doesn't wind up paying for their split, i'll keep you in mind.

To the rest of you, the sooner I get the money for this, the sooner the order gets paid for!