anyone ordering from greenhell?

geezfools

Hey, I know some people are gonna be ordering the new fake problems vinyl from greenhell or maybe you want to pick up the new gaslight repress. Anyways, it's always a bitch the first or second time around. So I did up this quick walkthrough and figured it would help some people out. Bookmark it and share it if you see someone who needs some help. Let me know if there are any issues and I'll fix it up quick.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dcsdz9d2_11wpqzdfzs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i emailed them a while ago about shipping for this and heard nothing but i really wanna get this.. definitely keep me in the loop if a group order goes down.

I want that alexisonfire crisis lp on red vinyl green hell has. If someone who wants to do a package deal tellls me whatit would cost me to get that included in there order please let me know. thanks.

i emailed them a while ago about shipping for this and heard nothing but i really wanna get this.. definitely keep me in the loop if a group order goes down.

I touched on this in my tutorial. Basically, in the many times I've emailed greenhell. The ONLY times I've gotten replies is AFTER I've placed an order. good luck

Alright then, we can make the deadline for Friday, if everyone pays me, i'll place the order on Friday night/Saturday morning. If anyone wants to pay now and just get it out of the way;

Paypal address is Marc(dot)Crotteau(at)gmail(dot)com

Just send me a PM and let me know that you've paid as I don't check my paypal account too often.

how much should i send to cover the shipping of the record from you to me (toronto)? i can paypal whenever.

thanks

I can't recall what it cost me to ship to Canada the last time I did, does anyone have a rough guess?

Also, totals are going to change, I've been PMed by someone else that wants in, so it will wind up being slightly cheaper for everyone, once I get it all figured out again.