anyone ordering from greenhell?

geezfools

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got the notice on my door today that the package arrived, I wasn't home to recieve it so i'm going by the post office tomorrow before I go to work to pick it up. I work all day tomorrow and I won't have time to get back the post office to ship everything back out so I should have everything sent out by Friday afternoon, or Saturday at the latest.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Alright all, i've got some good news and some bad news.

Good news is the package came in and all the records look to have survived their trip overseas just fine. What I can package up is going out tomorrow morning/afternoon.

The bad news, even though the emails I exchanged with Green Hell only had mentioned issues with the Fake Problems 7" not having been recieved yet, the Piebald LP being out of stock for the time being, and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones LP being out of stock for the foreseeable future, apparently there was also an issue with the Midtown/Donots 7". The problem being I was only sent (and only charged for) one copy. Now, I think the fair thing to do here is send it to the first person who paid me for it, which would be enjoytheride, and give him a partial refund, and refund the others who had ordered it as well. Let me know ASAP if you think this is an acceptable solution.

Also, since Thadco never sent me a payment for his copy of the Fake Problems 7", I have an extra copy if anyone is interested.