Pre-order info Austin Lucas & Justin Townes Earle

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

I am really excited to share with you the news that tomorrow, January 27th, we will be posting the pre-order for 2 incredible albums:

Austin Lucas "Somebody Loves You" LP/CD/deluxe set

and

Justin Townes Earle "Midnight at the Movies" LP/CD/Shirts

Austin Lucas, most of you know pretty well and hopefully are as excited as I am about his new album. It is such a powerful and beautiful album and I think people are gonna flip when they hear it. 2009 is gonna be a big year for Austin with a U.S. tour with Tim Barry and Josh Small, a Euro tour with Mike Hale and Josh Small, a split double 7" with the Takers, and a split 7" with Frank Turner for Under the Influence."Somebody Loves You" will be pressed on 2 different colors and will be co-released with Hometown Caravan in Germany.

And Justin Townes Earle put out one of my favorite records of 2008 ("The Good Life"). I have been working really closely with the cool cats at Bloodshot Records to put together a really cool pre-order. We will try carrying the CD, the vinyl, and we will be putting together a handful of sets that have a T-shirt, a poster, and a button. There is also talk of getting a handful of signed CDs and LPs that will go out randomly to customers. Justin plays a great blend of honky tonk Country and Roots Rock and if the stuff I have heard from his upcoming album is any indication, this should be on my tops list of 2009.

2pm Mountain time, be there or be square. More info will be announced when we post the pre-orders.

hey guys, we are pressing a bunch of each of teh 2 variants so I wouldn't worry about it selling out in 5 minutes although I expect it to do well.

And those on the fence about either Austin or Justin, go to both myspace pages and check them out. Austin has the greatest voice on Suburban Home and he just writes the greatest songs. Justin, you will like if you dig a lot of the more Country/Roots-ish stuff we have put out. He is the real deal.

Very excited for this!

Also, question for Virgil. Are you getting copies of the Common Cold re-press? I still have yet to obtain a copy of this record. It's been eluding me for quite awhile.

yes, I should be getting copies of it.