i need opinions

morgan

so it was brought to my attention today that my best friend who i had some of the best times of my life with and lived at my house for a while hooked up with my girlfriend when she was drunk on new years to get back at me for something that wasn't even my fault. then didn't feel the need to tell me and came over my house and chilled like nothing happened for a month. i'm not a macho man or ever really looked for/got into a fight in my life, but i want to beat his face in.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should concoct a crazy scheme like in Oldboy to fuck them for life. Like, get her to have a baby with him, then separate all of them from each other. When they are all older and cannot recognize each other, make them threeway and your friend and his son can have buttsechs and your girl can felch it. Then you can tell them all on separately and tell them you won't tell anyone if they cut their tongues off.

Guest naytoid
Get him drunk and have sex with him. Then you will be the alpha male and he will know his social ranking.

Hahaha. Now this is how you get back at someone!

actually, this sounds exactly like the plot of greys anatomy.

so clearly the solution is to move across the country then date and fall in love with a flaky moody younger girl who's your subordinate at work.

it should work out great til your ex comes looking for you to get back together. then your best friend follows her.