The Alchemy Index (again)

zac

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, do want. Although the colours seem like they don't match.

They match the concept of the EPs

fire - red

water - blue

air - clear

earth - brown

I know, I get that perfectly. There's no other choice for colours, they make perfect sense. Just with the cover art and such, they don't match. Maybe it's just me being anal.

Guest adam526

They match the concept of the EPs

fire - red

water - blue

air - clear

earth - brown

I know, I get that perfectly. There's no other choice for colours, they make perfect sense. Just with the cover art and such, they don't match. Maybe it's just me being anal.

Yea, the translucent colors don't really vibe with the organic feel of the record.

Its pretty cool. I don't like two things:

1. Why is there no spine printing?! Now it is just a brown block on my shelf. There should always be a spine printing.

2. When you flip the "pages" it feels like they are going to tear out because of the way the records sit in the sleeves. I don't know what they could have done about that.

Overall, very cool.

Got #2832 or something. Even though I ordered very early.

1. Why is there no spine printing?! Now it is just a brown block on my shelf. There should always be a spine printing.

2. When you flip the "pages" it feels like they are going to tear out because of the way the records sit in the sleeves. I don't know what they could have done about that.

Overall, very cool.

since you have it can you post more pics or it? or at least a better one than what is at that flickr link.

Overall, very cool.

since you have it can you post more pics or it? or at least a better one than what is at that flickr link.

Some more pics would be pretty sick. I've searched all over but the only pics I've found are those flickr ones.