What is the most you have dished out for a record?

Charles Bronson "Skeletal Festival" 7" - white vinyl /125 -------- around $125

Charles Bronson "Youth Attack" 10" w/ Cross Dressing Tranny Edition Cover, white vinyl #35/40 ------ around $140

Charles Bronson "Youth Attack" 12" - Metal Sleeve, clear vinyl #334/333 ------- around $115

yah ive spent a lot on my Charles Bronson collection... dished out a little green for some of my cold world records as well but nothing over $100...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid $450 for this one

[image]

I got that record for free when it came out! They sent it to me to review in my fanzine.

Mine has to be $450 for an original Misfits - Cough/Cool 7". This was a long time ago and it felt expensive at the time, but is a hell of a bargain considering what it sells for these days. A friend of mine sold it for the exact price he paid for it when he needed money for his wedding. He could have likely shopped it around to get more but it made it easier to part with for him knowing it was going to a good home.

You have an awesome nufan collection btw! 2 more betterness testpresses????

Thanks! :) though it's still far from finished, I just recently decided I'd try to get them all.

No, the other one in the pic is Short Music For Short People test (there's a nufan song on it so I guess it counts:). I was this close to buying the second More Betterness test that was on ebay though, but I got another great (expensive) deal at that time so I decided against it. I know it would be kind of pointless to buy two copies of the same test, but I just love that record so much. Those two tests are also the only two records that I haven't played because they're sealed and I cannot get myself to open them.

I payed $100 for the King of Comedy soundtrack singed by:

Joe Strummer

Mick Jones

Paul Simonon

Robert De Niro

Martin Scorsese

Jerry Lewis

Liza Minnelli

Sandra Bernhard

Dr. Joyce Brothers

Shit that's awesome. Great movie. I can't think of what's on the soundtrack, however.

ha it is a great movie, and to be honest i havent even looked to see whats on the soundtrack. im sure its terrible though, as the Clash were just extras.

Paid 56 bucks for this. Well worth it, I don't see it anywhere

[image]

Paid 46 bucks for this, my MMB record. Also signed by Johnny Vegas

[image]

Paid 50 bucks recently. Considering it goes for 100+ most of the time, it's a steal.

[image]

Many of MMB records could go for over 100 bucks, but I got most of my records for under 50 bucks. I even got Let's Face It for 37 bucks, while it goes for around 122 bucks. I got Don't Know How To Party/Ska-Core for 16. I actually have a funny story about that one

Guest streetcore
I paid $65 for an Against Me! Crime demo but it ended up being free since the credit card bill never got paid!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

i wonder who has that now ?@#?@

did you ever get out of Jordan how many of these were made?