Powell-Peralta Skate Artwork

jhulud

OMG Posters! posted this and I thought it was pretty cool

Skate One has brought together a bunch of awesome artists to create work based on the iconic Powell-Peralta skateboard company. There are some very interesting pieces in there, and pretty much all price ranges have been catered to. Check everything out at SkateOne.com.

http://www.skateone.com/store/category/artwork/Powell-Peralta/

[image]

[image]

[image]

pretty cool all playing off the og ripper...... doubt they would have these at the factory sale they have twice a year up the street from me. Those sales are bad drop at least two bills a sale. They dont compare to the sales in the early 90's you could get old school skates for 7 bucks still have a mint lance mountain family crest on hot pink

i forgot the artist who made the third but you can see his illustrations on every issue of thrasher magazine....

:)

Looks like Pushead

no, i mean the third pic which jhulud posted.

the artist who draw that illustration now working for thrasher magazine.

[image]

here's some his work for peta....

:)

fester, your deck collection would be more impressive if they were originals. having said that, its still a sweet collection. its such a shame the originals go for so much. theyre much like records

yes i agree ;) yeah my Lance Mountain on the end goes for 300+ on eBay when listed. My buddies collections are nuts they have lots of originals but at the same time they have shelled out big $$$$ for a lot of there boards. I paid 7 bucks for my Lance Mountain at a Warehouse sale in the early 90's and all the others from Powell Sales within the last few years. They are still fun to have :)