Storing Vinyl Help

I decided to pick them up after I got the Radiohead discbox. They came with the rice paper sleeves, inside of paper sleeves and they are absolutely wonderful.

Yeah, it's a shame mine came with the 3 sides sliced open on both records. The rice paper also seems to be falling apart.

I wish I could get replacements but I haven't seen black sleeves like that for sale anywhere.

Contact Waste.co.uk, you paid enough for them, they will send out replacements if you voice your concern. They gave me 2 copies of the second LP by mistake and I just emailed them and without any questions they just said, ok we will ship the missing one out, sorry.

i use the roundbottom ones because i like to put them inside the paper sleeves. you cant do that with the square ones.

we've talked about this on another thread but i agree 100% with xfedaykinx. round bottom ones are awesome.

check this www.britishaudio.co.uk. they got a deal going where you get 75 sleeves for the price of 50 (£10, $20). they'll email you with shipping costs if you're not in the UK

I use the round bottom ones from bagsunlimited also, and for the outer sleeves I like the snug fit ones, no flap. Virgil actually carries them too. Not every LP will fit in the snug ones tho, so for things like double lps I'll use a bigger sleeve (I always seem to have a couple of those floating around from No Idea orders).