Storing Vinyl Help

So, I'm going to get some money tomorrow and I plan on stoking up on vinyl related things that I've been meaning to get for a while now. I was wondering which inner sleeves you would recommend.

These:

Round Inner Sleeves - http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?cat=2&subcat=11&product_id=slphd2

Square Inner Sleeves - http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?cat=2&subcat=11&product_id=s12w%2Drp

These would go inside of the paper sleeves that came with each LP correct? Also, I was reading that Ebook thing that we got for free, and it said to store that actual records outside of the jacket, but inside of the LP storage sleeves. Do you guys do this? Do you think it is worth it to get poly sleeves for 7"s as well?

Thanks for any info!

As far as the two sleeves, you can go either way. It's personal preference. I know that Darrell (xfedaykinx) likes the round ones from what he has posted before...I prefer the square ones myself...even though I have found that sometimes they tend to not be too snug in the jackets.

But either one would replace the paper sleeves the records came in. That's what I have been doing.

With the paper sleeves you run the risk of two things: the acidity of the paper and also scratching the vinyl. The "plastic" ones are really what are also called rice paper which are smoother and acid-free.

And there also paper ones that lined with polyethelyne (sp?) which are better than any regular paper ones.

I decided to pick them up after I got the Radiohead discbox. They came with the rice paper sleeves, inside of paper sleeves and they are absolutely wonderful.

Yeah, it's a shame mine came with the 3 sides sliced open on both records. The rice paper also seems to be falling apart.

I wish I could get replacements but I haven't seen black sleeves like that for sale anywhere.