pulling teeth preorders up now at deathwish

here's an update from a389 records about paranoid delusions/paradise illusions vinyl

PULLING TEETH eParanoid Delusions/Paradise Illusions 12"

January 30th 2009

Pre-orders will be announced soon, probably in about a week. Wefre just sorting out some last minute details with the cover art etcc if we can pull this off it will blow your mind.

In the meantime, the CD version is up at Deathwish today - www.deathwishinc.com - along with the Witches Sabbath V 7"(available only through them for this preorder special) and new shirts.

Check back in about a week for this pre-order, new distro items and new news!

keep looking forward....

:)

PT are my favorite hardcore band going. I have every pressing of every release they've done, except for tests of the Witches Sabbath series, and I can't wait to get this new LP and the split with Irons. In fact, I think the split with Irons is going to be one of the most interesting hardcore releases around.

PT are my favorite hardcore band going. I have every pressing of every release they've done, except for tests of the Witches Sabbath series, and I can't wait to get this new LP and the split with Irons. In fact, I think the split with Irons is going to be one of the most interesting hardcore releases around.

It IS going to be a very interesting record.

This new Pulling Teeth record is also very interesting.

For those interested in the Witches Sabbath 7" that comes with the first 300 Paranoid Delusions / Paradise Illusions CD preorders, as of 4pm on saturday there are still some left, so have no fear...

Vol. 1 came with the CD preorder for Martyr Immortal

Vol. 2 came with the preorder of the Japanese version of the Vicious Skin CD

Vol. 3 was pressed for the PT European tour a few months ago

Vol. 4 came with the preorder for the repress of the Vicious Skin CD on Chainsaw Safety Recordings

Vol. 5 comes with the CD preorder for Paradise Illusion, Paranoid Delusions

I have an extra copy of Witches Sabbath III, if anyone is interested.