The Boss should have lip-synched

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, but it would be more substantial to say Matt Skiba to Mr. Bojaicomo since that seems to be one of his favorite bands (hence his large Alk3 collection) everyone misses notes from time to time...jeff tate, bruce dickinson, or that guy from Helloween, king diamond...

And comparing Bruce Springsteen to Jennifer Hudson is just all types of wrong..

For one, Bruce is first and foremost a songwriter. He can do everything, write a song, sing it, and perform it with all the energy he can muster up at his age of almost 60. Hudson can sing... and act of course, but this isn't about her acting abilities. She can sing.. that's it... she's going by way of old school. singing songs that other people wrote... She has a amazing voice, but see how quick she'd crack it if she was running around, jumping on piano's, doing knee slides into camera's, playing guitar, and what not... the guy is twice her age at least. you can't expect a perfect voice. Bruce has never been known for his voice. Jennifer is.. so you can't compare the two.. now if you compared Geoff Tate to Jennifer Hudson that would be different as they both possess the same vocal range.. or they are really close at least.

This is the spin this whole thread has had. My whole point was that there were a lot of sour notes. The Hudson thing (which I only backed, but did not say) was just to say that she didn't have any bad notes. I didn't say it was a bad show. Just sour notes.

Matt Skiba > Brendan Kelly x 100

ps Quit snooping my list for dirt you creep.

that comparison b/w boss and hudson wasn't intended toward you in no way

and i wasn't snooping your list for dirt.(do you have any dirt? now i'm curious) i went on once to see if you had jawbreaker stuff (as you didn't nor anything before 1990 i think...jk. i just noticed you had a lot of AK3).