PO/C: Paint It Black “New Lexicon” LP White Vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Paint It Black “New Lexicon” LP White Vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/RVL029

I am super excited to share with you this pre-order for the new Paint It Black album. Kyle over at Rivalry Records has been kind enough to donate a rare color of "New Lexicon" that was only available to friends of the band, the label, and a few lucky selected pre-orders. One lucky person who orders the record through Vinyl Collective will have a chance to win this rare color. Disclaimer: this rare color is not available any longer and attempts to contact Rivalry will not help you to get a copy.

virgil, if i buy it, will your promise me that i will win it?

of course.*

* by promise, I mean, I will promise to give you an equal chance to win this record as every other person who orders it. good luck!

yeah, on the PDF rivalry put on the info page for the PIB release, it says it's on limited white vinyl. they didn't say what else. so i'm thinking white is the distro/retail-only copies.

but i dont know how rivalry works

white is the least limited color from what I gather, but I think the other color(s) are sold out. The copy we are giving away to one lucky person, I am not sure the color, but was told that it was only given to select people which leads me to believe it is the rarest variety.