William Elliott Whitmore Question

Anything/Everything

Reckless had a few when I was there tonight...I can go get em if you want, I think they had angels and dust and song of the blackbird.

Thanks man, Controlthebleeding is going to pick some stuff up for me at a show. I am hoping that will be the best price/selection.

I really appreciate the offer, and depending on what he gets, I may hit you up in a couple weeks.

Reckless had a few when I was there tonight...I can go get em if you want, I think they had angels and dust and song of the blackbird.

Thanks man, Controlthebleeding is going to pick some stuff up for me at a show. I am hoping that will be the best price/selection.

I really appreciate the offer, and depending on what he gets, I may hit you up in a couple weeks.

ok let me know...I also can go over to the Southern office in Chicago and see if they'll let me buy records in person.

ok let me know...I also can go over to the Southern office in Chicago and see if they'll let me buy records in person.

this has to be by far the best option... ?? maybe???

you are so sweet to do that justin.. :P

im kinda curious now since maybe the prices will be decent and a bit less expensive..

im kinda curious now since maybe the prices will be decent and a bit less expensive..

I just like to help people out...and I know where the office is at. I could tell you, but then Ian MacKaye would have to kill you.

I just like to help people out...and I know where the office is at. I could tell you, but then Ian MacKaye would have to kill you.

no, not ian mackaye!???? :(

since you like to help people out, how hard is it to find smoking popes stuff in chicago? ive had a hard time finding some of the earlier releases.

no, not ian mackaye!???? :(

since you like to help people out, how hard is it to find smoking popes stuff in chicago? ive had a hard time finding some of the earlier releases.

They pop up from time to time...like maybe 6 months ago i saw the Groovie Love Vibes split 7" I see the 2 song 7" on Johann's Face every now and then...what are you looking for?