Two Tongues

Nerd Alert had them and I ordered one, but they've since been taken down. Maybe they sold out their expected order or there's a problem. That's the only place I know of that had them available to order.

Yea I got mine from Nerd Alert too only 12.99 so it was not bad at all sucks its a PIC Disc though but O well still looking foward to this album a ton I like what I have heard so far alot.

I just checked the status of my order on Nerd Alert and they shipped it today. Definitely was not expecting that. Is this even available anywhere else?!

Edit: I just saw a note on the order saying that the tracking number was my corrected order. They sent me the wrong album first from a previous order and the right one's coming, not the Two Tongues. So still no news on this.

There's no problems - we just sold out at the moment. :) And we jumped the gun, for sure, but we had the wholesale price so I figured, why the fuck not? I'll sell 20, 30 before VC sells 200, 300. ;)

And the only order status that matters is on our site is shipped. The stupid site does pending to processing for every order automatically then I change it to pending after I look at it.

PS: If you guys and gals ever need anything, I'm on here all the time, just PM me or drop an email. :)

i love saves the day. pretty much the only band that fits the pop-punk "genre" that i haven't grown out of. but i gave three songs from this record a listen, and for lack of better words, it is the gayest music i've ever heard. not that there's anything wrong with being gay, i just didn't know these two were. it'd be cooler if they wrote songs together and harmonized or something, or one of them sings some songs, the other sings the other. why are they singing to eachother like they are in a relationship?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':u5o5r1u8]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':u5o5r1u8]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Also, it's funny how obviously uncomfortable you are at the notion of two guys singing songs about how much they platonically love each other.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it, I was just really dissapointed and don't like how they're doing it at all. It's their's to do. I was just making the statement that it sounds like love songs to eachother. If they are in love, and all that, good for them, best of luck, and I will keep buying saves the day records. It just wasn't what i was expecting, and not what i want to hear. the lyrics are horrible and cheesy, and their voices sound horrible together.