PO Chris Wollard & the Ship Thieves Finally Up

preston

Damn...Coke bottle would look the best but I opted for the 180gram. Ah well.

That was my first choice, but it was nixed by the plant.

So there actually isn't a Coke bottle colour? I wasn't going to order another copy of this, but It would look great with the art...plus I am long overdue another No Idea order.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats this about:

NIR 247 - CHRIS WOLLARD AND THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves" LP

NIR 248 - CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves" LP/CD

1st Pressing: Orange, Coke Bottle Clear, 180 Gram Red, 180 Gram Blue

These are on the way. We will NOT be posting #s until later on.

does the fest press have a catalog number all to itself?

also, to minty, i think he means he tried to get coke bottle 180g, but they wouldnt so he got regular coke bottle

whats this about:

NIR 247 - CHRIS WOLLARD AND THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves" LP

NIR 248 - CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves" LP/CD

does the fest press have a catalog number all to itself?

also, to minty, i think he means he tried to get coke bottle 180g, but they wouldnt so he got regular coke bottle

These are not the droids you are looking for.

: FEST PRESSING: 200 black vinyl with blank labels and screen printed covers.

NIR 247 - CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves" LP/CD

Guest noeffinidea

Ordered. Just traded my Fest press of this to Salaho for the North Lincoln - Truth is a Menace LP Fest press, so I decided to grab two of 'em. Requested a 180 gram blue and a coke bottle clear.

I'll be ordering this tomorrow. Will these be shipping around the same time as the D4 represses?

-- A different plant is making the D4 record and is dragging it's feet a little. Not sure when they will arrive.

-- The WOLLARD album will be streaming on PUNKNEWS later today... check it out.

-- There are plenty of Wollard records to go around. Don't sleep on it, but everyone so far will get any (or all) of the 4 colors they want. (At least two of the colors will go to other distros, etc., but the 180's will probably be more underground. Not sure yet.)

I'll be ordering this tomorrow. Will these be shipping around the same time as the D4 represses?

-- A different plant is making the D4 record and is dragging it's feet a little. Not sure when they will arrive.

Damn. I ordered this with a big load of stuff when it went up, was hoping to get it in the next couple of days. Maybe my Wollard order will get here sooner?

• 3 weeks later...